These forms, as indicated below are provided by another site and many will need our court information completed as well as the standard form data.  In the upper left block you must add as follows:

County of : SCHUYLKILL

Magisterial District No. 21-3-06





Phone: (570) 668-3535

  * These form links are provided by and lead directly to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Website and may from time to time be unavailable. All attempts will be made to keep this information Current.  If you have a “Pop-Up” Blocker(s) you may need to disable to properly views these forms.  If you have found a form that does not open, please contact the Court so that we may repair the link.


   The Special Courts Judges Association of Pennsylvania has prepared a “Going to Court” brochure to help you understand the basics of what you can expect in connection with a Summary Trial (Traffic and Non-Traffic) and Civil Trials at this level. 

     This brochure is available by clicking “HERE”

Request for Continuance in a Criminal Court Case 

Continuance 1,2 * All Continuance Requests must be received at least 72 business hours prior to Hearing Date and Time to be considered.

1 This is only to be used in Criminal Court Cases and MUST be signed by the Defendant, when requested by the Defendant or Defendant's Counsel. Also, if the request, from either the Commonwealth or Defendant is due to another court appearance a copy of that Hearing Notice must accompany the request.

2 For Civil cases a letter by the Plaintiff/Defendant or Counsel should be written to the Court stating the reasons therefore. Please also see Rules of Civil Procedure before a Magisterial District Judge - Rule 209.

The Fees Section on Civil Complaints and  Landlord & Tenant will be completed at time of filing.

All up to date forms are available in both PDF and MS WORD format through the AOPC’s website, forms section, all efforts will be made to keep the link below current (which  will take you to the AOPC’s relevant webpage) however, if the link does not work or is outdated a web search  for AOPC Forms (i.e. Bing , Google or Yahoo) should provide you with the current link.






As always blank forms may be obtained by appearing in person at the District Court.  All filings must be original documents with original signatures at the proper District Court.



© 2013 Stephen J. Bayer